The wonderful villa built in Sardinian style with integrated swimming pool located on a chamring hill overlooking the bay of Cale Ginepro.
Both levels of the house are connected via inner and outer stairways enabling the seasonal rental in two sections.
The house is sourounded by spacious terrain consisting of garden, local natural rocks, pathways and macchia plants.
The upper living area includes:
– 1 large living room with dining area and adjoining kitchen, each leading to a covered terrace
– 1 bedroom with bathroom plus access to the covered verandah and direct access to the pool
The ground floor living area includes:
– 3 bedrooms each with their own bathroom offering pleasant temperatures in summer;
– 1 generous living and dining room with kichenette, open fireplace and covered verandah;
– 1 spare room with bath and separate entry;
– 1 laundry/ironing room.
All the materials used for the design are from from the region and matching the natural beauty of the island of Sardinian. Floors and bathrooms are covered with Sardinian marble from Orosei, a typical material amongst the famous architects at the Costa Smeralda
Ceilings in all rooms are created with arches, crafted by design experts and creating a special atmosphere together with the handcrafted granite elements at the open fire places.
Outside doors and window frames are produced from weatherproof nut wood. All windows are fitted with double glass, the sliding doors have shatter proof glass.
Central heating in all rooms with gas thermal, which is connected to a 1000 litres underground gas tank. The upper floor is also fitted with Daikin air conditioners.
Wall renderings on the northern and southern side are finished with local natural stone in Sardinian tradition. Window and door settings, as well as the verandah columns, are artistically crafted by stone masons.